Lang Leav – Lullabies
ISBN: 978-1-4494-6107-2
Price: USD 16.99
Total Page:236 pages
Genre: Fiction – Poems
Published Year: 2014




"Time
You were the one
I wanted the most
to stay.

But time could not
be kept at bay.

The more it goes,
the more it's gone-
the more it takes away."


If you’re looking for a perfect gift for your GF this valentine, this book could be a perfect gift besides your chocolates candy. This book is also fit for your bedtime-story. Personally I read these one or two poems before bed. They are all about love (every book is all about love, yes I know that) but it’s not only 'just a book' it is a poetry book! The last time I read a poem was in high school. So I am really fond of this book. Once again my heart captured by a short magical sentence.


I didn't following the poems writer world so I didn't know who’s the best or the most popular poems writer in the world. But this book actually is really popular. I see many people posting it on instagram and twitter so I think I should give it a try. And now I really love it.


Like the writer itself said, different from story, poems were a little like spells there is a certain quality to words that when strung in a certain way has an almost hypnotic effect. And in the reading process I find myself read one poem over and over again like casting a spell on myself. Spelling it again, then once more, tracing it word by words. Some of it makes my heart sad, but the other poems left a warm sensation inside my heart. I agreed that Lang Leav is a great words-weaver and she was successfully hypnotizing me.

My favorite one is "Patience"


This book also providing an index at the last page, so if you want to find your favorites poems but forget on what page it was you could easily find it through the index.


For more about her magical poems and her artworks, you could visit her at www.langleav.com you could also send your favorite Lang Leav's poems to your someone special by click a link on her site. ^^

0 comments:

Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda